Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Highlights From The Black Leather Diary

Only a few things I found worthy of publishing from my handwritings:

'Am Thoreau'

Blue tinged halo
White hot skin
Asleep in the cradle of your ribcage
Speaks through your pores and your follicles
Whose that girl
With ashen tongue
That sneaks into the corners
Of your eyes sometimes?

'Glen Iris'

This is an uneasy freedom
We find it so appealing to keep on letting go
But slowly, surely, I lose my footing
My feet grow light with the knowledge
Of my great impending fall
And somehow I cannot wait
For each cold night and back-breaking walk
Each eager meal and needy handshake
And so too eventually I welcome
That bitter retreat to the west.

'Dear Ms. ████'

As I am sure you are no doubt aware by now, I have taken the liberty of fucking off while you were away.

While I am aware that this was brash and unceremonious, please be aware that this is what I truly want. I do not get what I am searching for ████ ████ ████ and though I do not ████ it, so here must our paths diverge.

Thought I ████ ████ doubt it will be long till we next meet, I feel that this will be the best for ████ ████ ████, and wished to express so here.

Please forgive the overtly formal language, I have been reading far too much Crime And Punishment of late and have not had to write a formal letter since High School.

████ ████,

████


'Morning'

Smeared across the wall
A hundred thousand sentence fragments
A crimson rainbow riding high
In the french-beige sky of always
Offset so fantastically
By your spidered hand-to-mouth
I wish that I had been there
To photograph it all

No comments:

Post a Comment